Menlo Park dentist Dr. Hoffman offers beautiful dental veneers to a wide range of patients hoping to improve their overall look. If you have discolored, misshapen, cracked teeth, or if you are generally unhappy with the look of your smile, these thin restorations could give you the smile you've always wanted!
We offer the very best dental veneers in Menlo Park, CA because we custom-craft luminous front teeth covers designed specifically for your needs and esthetic goals!
What Are Teeth Veneers?
Teeth veneers, also known as dental veneers and instant orthodontics, are extremely slim front teeth covers (similar to the width of a contact lens). You can use one veneer to cover a cracked or misshapen tooth or several veneers to cover all of your front-facing teeth.
Typically, we offer veneers to patients who are unhappy with the look of their smiles. If you are struggling with the following imperfections, schedule a consultation:
- Receding gums. Veneers can be placed in conjunction with periodontal treatment, for a healthier, more beautiful gum line.
- Misshapen teeth. Teeth that are "too big" or "too small" can easily be masked with veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth. Veneers offer the most long-lasting and natural-looking solutions to broken or chipped teeth.
- Gap-filled smile. Veneers are also known as "instant orthodontics" because they fill in gaps in as little as one appointment. The same results could take years with traditional orthodontics!
- Discolored and stained teeth. Looking for a long-lasting alternative to teeth whitening? Veneers will hold their color for years, keeping your teeth white well into the future.
Dr. Hoffman offers porcelain dental veneers, custom-crafted to fit each patient's unique appearance. Unlike other veneers systems, porcelain veneers deliver the most natural-looking results. And, when they are cared for properly, they can last decades!
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost?
Your total out-of-pocket dental veneers cost will depend on a number of factors including:
- The number of veneers you need
- If any preliminary care is required
We pride ourselves on offering top-notch cosmetic treatments that are also manageable investments. If you need help affording your total dental veneers cost, we work with CareCredit®, a third-party financing solution that offers no-interest and low-interest payment plans.
Schedule Your Veneers Consultation with Dr. Hoffman
Call us today to begin your journey to a more beautiful smile!